Several new papers have come out from the group lately, including:
- Medium-chain lipid conjugation facilitates cell-permeability and bioactivity – a new paper in JACS to which ByungUk contributed
- Expanding plastics recycling technologies: Chemical aspects, technology status and challenges – a comprehensive review paper in Green Chemistry to which Pan contributed
- Data-centric development of lignin structure – solubility relationships in deep eutectic solvents using molecular simulations – a new paper in ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering on which Zeynep was first author
- Ordering transitions of liquid crystals triggered by metal oxide-catalyzed reactions of sulfur oxide species – a new paper in JACS to which Jonathan contributed
- Adaptive conformer sampling for property prediction using the COnductor-Like Screening Model for Real Solvents – a new paper in ACS Industrial & Chemical Engineering Research on which Jianping was first author
A few of these papers have also gotten widespread attention – notably, the paper with ByungUk was highlighted by Nature and by Science and the plastics recycling review was highlighted by the UW CBE department. Check them out!